Sunday, June 27, 2010

Demi Lovato: New Ink?

She’s always been a bit of a trickster, and Demi Lovato was spotted sporting what appears to be a new tattoo yesterday in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

The “Camp Rock” cutie was splashing around in the water, wearing a teal bikini that showed off a floral design tattoo on her right torso, though there’s no confirmation that it’s real.

Last July, Demi took to her Twitter page to declare her love for fooling the press, so this may be another instance of Lovato’s hijinks.

Back then, she wrote, “Hahahaha some people are so stupid. So what? I like to draw on myself. Sue me. Hahaha I’m 16 I’m not getting a tattoo anytime soon. Oh my gosh, not STUPID but I’m just saying people should get their facts straight! Hahaha I’m not mad I just think it’s funny. Man I can’t say anything on this thing! Haha.”

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment